Friday, May 05, 2006

Joseph Boyden and Douglas Coupland

The writer of our current book club pick, Joseph Boyden, is taking part in a TINARS event, on Tuesday May 9th at the Gladstone. Him and his wife (Amanda Boyden, also a writer) will be interviewed by Quill and Quire editor James Grainger. There's ALSO a magician performing. It's free, and relevant, so I'm gonna try my damndest to make it. Who can resist a good ole' magic show!?!?!?

Coupland will be at the U of T Faculty of Music Building promoting his newest release, jPod, on May 23rd. I might attend, if I get off my ass and order a ticket before they're all sold out. More info HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»