Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This Is Not A Reading Series... upcoming events.

This Is Not A Reading Series tickets go on sale today... I wouldn't mind checking out Coupland! TINARS is put on by Pages Books & Magazines, the book shop on Queen Street West.

April 20 - Tim Flannery in conversation with Bob MacDonald - $5 (also available through www.theweathermakers.ca)
April 26 - Harvey Pekar, Jessica Abel and Matt Madden hosted by Mark Askwith - $5 (also available at The Beguiling, 601 Markham St)
April 27 - Dr Shirin Ebadi in conversation with Tina Srebotnjak - $5
May 23 - Douglas Coupland: jPod - $5

AND... Jonathan Ames (who is supposedly hilarious) is coming to town for a free event on March 7th at the Gladstone. I think I'm definitely going to try to check this out. It's free, and close to my place. And at the Gladstone! I love that place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Derrrr... I can't go see Jonathon Ames, because BOOK CLUB is TONIGHT. I'm such a dum-bass sometimes.