Monday, April 10, 2006

Union Station by Joe Fiorito

One of the best books I've read that features Toronto is The Song Beneath the Ice, by Joe Fiorito. It is just amazing, I really recommend that everyone reads it. He always writes about Toronto and the way he explains the city, by how it sounds, is just amazing.
Now his most recent book, Union Station, is out. This time it's not a novel, but a collection of stories, again about Toronto. I am really looking forward to put my hands on this one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh- cool! Thanks for posting this, I definitely want to see if I can find this new book.

Are the stories fiction, I wonder?

Maria said...

I've no idea. I think they are, but they're about Toronto.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»